Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Monday, July 21, 2008

Off-Topic, but I need to vent!

Okay, two quick vents I need to get off my chest, then I can go back to my happy world of reporting on lovely shows and events!

First of all, I was EXTREMELY disappointed that, at the end of a meal at Serafina at 55th and Broadway last week, my dining companion noticed a mouse running around! Anyone who knows me knows I have serious rodentaphobia (or whatever the technical term is), so needless to say, I was really freaked out! However, when we alerted the staff, we were told that there was nothing they could do. Ummm, excuse me? Really??? Well, maybe they wouldn't do anything about it, but I refused to let it slide. The next day, I placed a complaint with the NY Department of Health, and now I'm telling all of YOU about it! So - avoid the Serafina at 55th and Broadway if you can - and spread the word!!!

Second vent - I REALLY wish women who are determined to wear heels on the subway would learn how to keep their balance! I was crammed in on the N train today on my morning commute to work, and all of a sudden, there was a shockingly sharp pain in my foot. I looked down and there was a huge hunk of skin flapping and a big black-and-blue bruise. I heard a small, "Oh, sorry!" from the woman behind me, but I couldn't even talk because it hurt too much and I didn't really want to cry in public. What's even more annoying is that she was actually holding on to a pole, and she still managed to topple backwards and dig her heel into my foot! Seriously, ladies - either wear shoes you can balance in or take a cab!

Okay, that's all I've got to say for now - check back later this week for a report on tonight's Cast Party and my Wednesday evening gig at The River Room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home