Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's The Day of the Show, Y'all!

Well, tonight's the big night - the opening of my new show, I Hate Men: Songs for the Scorned. I'm really excited. We've been working so hard on it, and I feel very confident in saying I think it's a great show. Despite the slightly negative connotations of the title, it is a very fun show - I'm fairly upbeat about being scorned so much! I've had a number of people ask me if men are welcome - of course they are! Some may even qualify for a special exemption from my hatred. And who knows, if enough men come, the possibility of one of them being able to change my mind will be much better...
I would love, love, LOVE a good crowd (it's so much more fun than singing to yourself), so if you can make it, please do! Or send a friend. Or better yet, both you and your friend come!
Hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home