Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Monday, August 27, 2007

Whew!

Hey all! Sorry it's been so long since the last post - life's been a whirlwind! I actually don't really have time to catch up on everything, but just wanted to post a little something to let you all know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I HAVE, however, become an aunt! Yep, Charles Robert Broelmann was born on Friday, August 24th at 9:54 p.m. 8 pounds, 8 ounces, 20.5 inches, and the most adorable little face!
Quickly, let me catch you up on everything I've got going on - I'll go into more detail in later posts, but I'm going to be singing a lot in the coming months, and I want to let you know dates!
On Tuesday, September 17th, I'll be doing a few songs at Julian Yeo's gig up at the Underground Lounge, then on September 28th and 29th, I'll be appearing at the Duplex as a special guest in another friend's show - his name is Arnaldo, and he is one of the sweetest drag queens you'll ever meet! On October 3rd, I'll be singing with the Gene Krupa Orchestra at the Laurie Beechman Theatre at the West Bank Cafe, and then on October 15th, I'm having my big CD release show at the Metropolitan Room! I'll have two more performances at the Metropolitan Room to celebrate the release of the CD on Monday, October 22nd and Sunday, October 28th. Looking ahead to December, I'll be having my second annual All-Star Birthday Bash on Saturday, December 1st at the Metropolitan Room! Whew! Lots coming up! And a new nephew! Does life get any better?
I have a number of shows to report on, but I HAVE to get some sleep - tomorrow's the photo shoot for my CD cover and I need my beauty rest. Check back for an update soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home