Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Thursday, June 08, 2006

This and That

Good morning!
So...opening night of the show went very well - I am a happy girl! Can't wait to do it all again next week! I still have some men telling me they're scared to come - now that's just silly! How am I supposed to stop hating men if none of them show up to support me? Let me tell you right now - any man who makes the effort to come see the show will instantly win some major brownie points! Moving on, though...I'm headed to Helen's tonight to see Cynthia Crane's show. I've never seen her perform, but I hear wonderful things about her, so I'm excited. Tomorrow, I'll be heading up to Middletown to prepare for the annual Esposito Family Concert. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's when my dad, my sis, and I put on a concert in my hometown, Middletown. We've been doing it every summer for over 10 years and we always have a terrific time. We do a little bit of everything - classical, Broadway, jazz, pop...so if you're in the Middletown area or feel like taking a trip to the Middletown area (it's about an hour and a half north of the city), it would be great to see you there. More details are on my website, in the "gig" section.
Hope to see you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home