Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Thursday, December 17, 2009

On My 7th Day of Christmas


For the past couple of weeks, I've been wondering when in the world I'd get to see the Rockefeller Center tree! I know - for those of you who don't live in NYC, you're probably wondering how in the world I could miss it...but seriously, I usually don't have any reason to be by Rockefeller Center, and my schedule's been so crazy, I literally have not had the time to wind my way over there! Well, as luck would have it, I got sent on an errand from my day job today that took me to 47th St. and 6th Ave., so I finally had my window! After running the errand, I made a brief detour to check out the tree, and thanks to the frigid weather, it wasn't even insanely crowded - can you believe it?! The lights don't show up as brightly in the daytime photo as they would if I'd been able to get over there at night, but oh well - can't win 'em all, right? Anyway, here's the pic - hope you like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home