Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jenna's 5th Day of Christmas!

Okay, today is a fun one! I subscribe to the newsletter "Manhattan User's Guide," and in this morning's issue, I was delighted to find a link to the Gingerbread Extravaganza at Le Parker Meridien Hotel! Le Parker Meridien is only a few blocks from my day job, so I knew I MUST head over there at lunchtime to check out the gingerbread creations! There were only eight (I was expecting a few more!), but the ones that were there were adorable! If you're in the area, it's well worth taking a few minutes out of the holiday madness to stop and smell the gingerbread! Well, actually, you can't really smell it, but you know what I mean! Also, if you pay $1, you can vote for your favorite and be entered to win a 5 night stay at the Parker Palm Springs and two round trip tickets courtesy of American Airlines! All proceeds are being donated to City Harvest. I had a tough time deciding, so I'm posting my two favorites here!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home