Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Friday, December 11, 2009

Jenna's 12 Days of Christmas

Hello All!

Sorry for the delay in posts, but I've been taking some time to consider whether or not to keep this blog running, and if so, whether I should change the subject matter/format. Since I started writing my column for Broadway World, most of my show-going anecdotes end up in that column, and I'd feel silly just repeating them here! So, I've come to the decision that YES, I will keep this blog up, but it will be more of a personal blog. Posts may or may not have anything to do with music or shows I've seen, but I'm hoping they'll still be enjoyable, and hopefully, a little more frequent! To kick off the new format, I'm going to be doing a holiday feature, Jenna's 12 Days of Christmas. Beginning today, and continuing for the next 11 days, I'll post a picture of something I've seen that captures the spirit of the season for me.

Today's picture is of the beautiful, glowing stars that hang from the ceiling of the Time Warner Center at Columbus circle - I LOVE them! It's funny, but walking into the Time Warner Center at this time of year puts me in the best mood! "Carol of the Bells" is playing continuously, and I could stare at the color-changing stars for hours! Of course, I usually don't have hours to spend looking at stars, so I watch them for a few minutes and then run into Sephora to freshen up makeup and apply glitter before heading on to the next event! Anyway, here are the stars, in my favorite color scheme - hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Heck, put on "Carol of the Bells," do some online shopping, and it'll feel like you're right in the middle of things at the Time Warner Center!


Have a great evening and check back tomorrow for my 2nd Day of Christmas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home