Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Monday, June 12, 2006

Happy Monday

Well, it's Monday again. Oh, joy! Actually, there's a lot of good stuff going on this week, so I'm happy to be starting it! I will, of course, be headed over to Birdland for Cast Party tonight. I usually stay until the bitter end, but if I can get on early tonight, I'd really like to get a good night's sleep, as tomorrow I have my second performance of I Hate Men: Songs for the Scorned. We had a blast at last week's show - and are looking forward to having even more fun tomorrow night!
Wednesday, I'll be heading up to Middletown - after over 30 years as a choral teacher, my dad is retiring, and Wednesday is his final school concert. All of his former students (which includes me and my sis) are invited to join onstage for the finale - I can't miss it!
Thursday will find me at Helen's to see Richard Skipper as Carol Channing - I've heard great things about the show and I can't wait to see it for myself.
That's about it from me for now...hope to see you at my show tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home