Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Saturday, December 19, 2009

On My 9th Day of Christmas...


Well, I got an early train this morning and beat the snowstorm up to Middletown, NY, where my family lives! Shortly after I arrived, we headed over to the Manza Family Farm to pick out our Christmas tree. My nephew Charlie was there for the fun, and enjoyed meeting all kinds of animals, including a HUGE turkey, a couple of sheep, some goats, and TWO REINDEER, who were obviously in training for the coming week's travels! We also took a ride around the farm on a 3-mule open sleigh! :) And yes, the mules were wearing jingle bells (which prompted Charlie to break into a rousing chorus of "Jingle Bells!" He also met Santa and Mrs. Claus, and then went exploring on the stationary wooden train cars (or the "choo-choo," according to Charlie) that were set up outside, which is the picture you see here today! It was a fun (albeit bitterly cold!) afternoon...and in case you're wondering, we did end up with a beautiful Christmas tree!

Stay warm and check back tomorrow for my 10th Day of Christmas post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home