Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I HATE MEN!

Hey Everyone...
So, my show is going great ~ if you've come to see it, thank you so much! If you haven't...well, get there next Tuesday if you can! I am thrilled with the way the show is going, and sad that next Tuesday is the last performance. I'm still on a high from last night - everything really clicked, the audience was fabulous - I didn't want to leave the stage! It felt like one of those magical nights when everything just goes right. I'm planning on riding the high right into next week's show, so I hope to see you there!
In other news...I'm heading to see Hector Coris in his show "What's Your Problem?" on Saturday night at Rose's Turn. I've heard really great things about him, and am looking forward to finally getting to see him!
Anyway, time to get back to the ol' day job...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home