Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Sunday, December 20, 2009



Well, it was a fun, fun day up here in Middletown, NY! We had enough snow to make things look pretty and seasonal, but not so much that we had to postpone the annual Esposito Family Christmas concert! My family and I have been putting on this holiday songfest every year since I was in high school, and we always have a wonderful time! This year, in addition to my dad (Fortune Esposito) and my sister (Kelly Esposito-Broelmann), we were joined by Rob Broelmann on bass, Brian DeWitt on drums, and Brian Broelmann on tenor sax, soprano sax, and flute. AND Charlie (my 2-year old nephew) made his public debut! He sang "Jingle Bells" into the microphone and helped out the band by playing his toy guitar along with many of the numbers! We did two shows: one at 2 p.m. and one at 5:30 p.m., and it was a feel-good, holiday spirit-filled day! Today's pic features the star of the show, Charles Broelmann! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home