Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jenna's 12th Day of Christmas!


Well, I can't believe I'm to day 12 already! This whole month has just been speeding by, and it seems like the past two weeks, especially, have just vanished in the blink of an eye! Happily, though,I'm home in Middletown with my family now, relaxing in my reindeer pjs, sipping eggnog, and looking forward to a fun couple of days! Hopefully, being out of the NYC holiday madness will allow me to truly enjoy my time with the fam and my week off of the day job! I was scrolling through the pictures I've snapped over the last week, trying to decide which one to post, and as soon as I came to this one, I knew the decision had been made. For the past few weeks, the "Santamobile" seen in this picture (in case you're wondering, it's the car covered in toys, and Santa himself is actually behind the wheel!) has been driving around town, spreading holiday cheer in its own unique way! I was able to get a picture of it in action, coming through the intersection at 5th Ave. and 58th St. - hope it brings a smile to your faces, too!
Now, although my "12 Days of Christmas" project has reached its completion, I'm hoping to post some more seasonal pics in the next week, and to keep up with more frequent posts in the new year. Just in case I get sidetracked in the next few days and am unable to post, though, let me take this opportunity to wish each of you the merriest of Christmases and the happiest of New Years! Here's to a great 2010!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home