Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Tuesday, December 22, 2009


Whew! Just creeping in under the wire for this one...actually, according to the clock, it's nearly 3 a.m. on December 22nd in the Eastern time zone, but since it's still December 21 somewhere in the U.S., I'm giving myself credit for not missing a day! Actually, I tried really hard to get this pic posted earlier tonight, but unfortunately, I just don't have the necessary tech savvy to use my phone to do a blog post with a pic! I just got home a little while ago, and have been packing my bags for my trip upstate for Christmas...and it just hit me that I never did get this posted! So, here it is - the glowing "Believe" sign on the side of Macy's. The holiday windows are great, but to me, this one word really captures the magic of the season...and, for that matter, of life in general! I think it's a wonderful sentiment to keep in mind each and every day...and I also think that it may just end up being my New Year's resolution: Believe! I kind of like the sound of that! Believe, believe, believe! Yep, I think it's as simple as that. And with that, my friends, I leave you for the night, because I am EXHAUSTED and need to be up for the day job in the morning! New post tomorrow (or later today!)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home