Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hilary Kole, Matt Sigl, and Other Things...

Let's see, where did I leave off? Last update was on Tuesday, after that exhilerating night at Cast Party...that evening, I headed over to Gotham Comedy Club for "MAC Night Out," which is a social event for members of MAC (Manhattan Association of Cabarets and Clubs). The turnout was small, but good for a midsummer day in NY. Bumped into my friend Matt Sigl, who was this year's MAC award winner for "Best Male Debut." I saw his show, "Unstuck in Time" in its initial run last year, and will be heading to see it again this Sunday at Ars Nova. I can't wait - it's really fun, and Matt's energy knows no bounds. Check out his website for all of the details. After schmoozing at Gotham for a while, I headed over to Birdland to see the fabulous Hilary Kole in her new show "The Haunted Heart." Wow. Really. She is absolutely incredible. Her voice, her interpretations...everything is right on and then some! If you're in the city, she's there through Saturday, July 22nd - I'd highly recommend checking it out! I will be heading up to Middletown for the weekend - I'm doing a 3-6 p.m. gig on Saturday, 7/22 at the Port Jervis Arts - if you're in the area, stop by and say hi!
That's all the news for now...hope to have more for you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home