Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Long time, no blog!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while - I've been a little under the weather! So, what's new? Well, I got a fabulous review from Stu Hamstra in his Cabaret Hotline newsletter last week. If you go to www.cabarethotlineonline.com you can find it in his newsletter from Monday, July 3rd. Speaking of Cabaret Hotline, I was planning to attend the Cabaret Hotline Sweet 16 bash last week, but unfortunately was kept from going by this nagging cold. All reports were that it was a smashing success. Congrats, Stu! I also was unable to attend opening night at the new Laurie Beechman Theater at the West Bank Cafe. It's being booked by Phil Geoffrey Bond who did such a great job revitalizing the Duplex. He'll be sorely missed at the Duplex, but I'm looking forward to checking out his new digs this Friday, July 14th. I'll be heading over to see Brandon Cutrell's show at 9 p.m.
Anyway, I've got to get back to the ol' day job now...more to come soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home