Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Happy Tuesday

Well, my week's off to a great start. It was a fun Cast Party last night, with Billy Stritch at the piano and Steve Doyle on bass and some terrific talent like Christine Lavin, Lodi Carr, Sue Matsuki, and Maureen Taylor. Tonight, I'm headed over to the D-Lounge for their Coffeehouse series, which is featuring the songs of Joni Mitchell this evening. It starts at 7 p.m. and promises to be a good show - the talent lineup includes Brandon Cutrell, Lisa Asher, Baby Jane Dexter, Sarajean Davenport and a number of other fabulous entertainers - I'm really looking forward to it!Thursday night is my final performance in Random at the Duplex. The show features some great talent (if I do say so myself!) and some absolutely gorgeous music. It's the brainchild of my friend Ryan Jons, and is definitely worth checking out.Friday will find me at the After Party at the Laurie Beechman. The After Party is a really fun open mike, hosted by Brandon Cutrell. For various reasons, I haven't been able to go for a few months, so I'm looking forward to returning on Friday. It starts at 10:30, and winds up around 1:30 or 2. Saturday, I'll be heading back to the Duplex to see Kate Loitz in her final performance of A Tasty Piece of Kate. I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard really good things about it...So that, my friends, is my week in a nutshell. Will try to keep you updated on what I see!Have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home