Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A few recommendations...

Well, I just got in from work and am sitting down to do a quick update before seeing Shaynee Rainbolt at the Metropolitan Room in her "Home for the Holidays" show. I always enjoy watching Shaynee perform, so tonight should be a lot of fun. If you read this and feel like dashing out immediately, you can catch her at 9:30 p.m.!
Tomorrow night is going to be another treat, because I'm going to see David Ippolito in his big year-end concert at Merkin Concert Hall. David is best known as being "that guitar man from Central Park" because every warm, sunny weekend, David heads to Central Park with his guitar and entertains hundreds of people! David's songs are funny, intelligent, and SO much fun to listen to! And, here's the best part - David is offering half price tickets to ALL of my friends! So, you can call or stop by the box office, mention that you're "Jenna's friend" and get your ticket for $10 instead of $20! If you don't have plans already, head on over tomorrow night and check it out. I guarantee that you will have a fantastic time!!!
Thursday night is...well, it's laundry night for me, so no shows. But Friday, I'll be heading back to Helen's to see Colm Reilly's Roy Orbison show again, because it was so wonderful the first time, I just have to go back! Definitely a must-see in my book!
Anyway, that's all the time I have for now - gotta slap on some makeup and head to the Met! More soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home