Jenna's Two Cents Blog   
Website: JennaEsposito.com   

Monday, December 04, 2006

Wow, what a night!

A big thank you to everyone who came out to see the birthday bash on Saturday night - I had such a fantastic time! It was a really special night, and it was wonderful to look out and see a full house. And a huge thank you to all of the participants: Barbara Brussell, Lodi Carr, Angela Carstensen, Hector Coris, Fortune Esposito, Kelly Esposito-Broelmann, David Goldman, Ritt Henn, David Ippolito, Sue Matsuki, Michael Quinn, Ben Rauch, Gretchen Reinhagan, Matt Sigl, Jenny Lynn Stewart and Maureen Taylor...AND another huge thanks to my fantastic band: Fortune Esposito (musical director/guitar), Michael Blanco (bass), Richard Schacher (piano), and Brian DeWitt (drums).
I had so much fun, I'm already thinking about next year's!
Because it was such a busy week with preparing for my big bash, I only made it out to one other show last week, and that was Sue Matsuki's show at Sweet Rhythm. She did two swingin' sets, and I had a terrific time! She was accompanied by a fab band (Gregory Toroian, piano; Jerry Vivino, sax, David Finck, bass & Ron Tierno, percussion and really put on a stellar show. My personal favorite was her "Baby, Baby, Don't You Go 'Way Mad" - definitely a must-hear!
Tonight, I'm off to see the Knicks at 7:30 and then, of course, I'll be headed over to Cast Party. I've got a bunch of shows on my calendar for the next few weeks, so I'll be posting as often as I can to keep you updated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home